At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is looking for a highly talented Integration Engineer to join our growing team.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.
- Support client implementation of Mule Enterprise Service Bus (Mule ESB), including analysis and understanding of partner integration requirements, microservices design patterns, knowledge of standard messaging formats such as JSON or XML, and knowledge of web service communication protocols such as REST and SOAP.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- Lead projects including involved with requirement understanding and analysis. In addition to providing design specifications, troubleshooting and documenting testing steps.
- Interact well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team to accomplish the business goal.
- Implement and use knowledge and/or hands on experience on integration tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi.
- Build architecture and design solutions for high volume transactional orders using ESB design patterns.
- Develop web services, applications or APIs, preferably using Java and Spring Framework.
- Understand web service communication protocols with a focus on REST (Representational State Transfer) and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol).
- Apply solid understanding of relational databases and SQL, Agile software development methodology, CI/CD principles, including Artifactory, GIT, Maven, RAML, OpenAPI, or other markup languages.
- Use System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org